Dr Subhas Singh is presently working as Director in National Institute of Homoeopathy. He has an experience of over 22 years in the National Institute of Homoeopathy since 1997.
EDITORSHIP OF JOURNAL:
1. Former Managing Editor: Bulletin of National Institute of lIoinoeopathy, Kolkata
2. Chief Editor: NATIONAL HOMOEO RECORDER, A Peer Reviewed Homoeopathic Quarterly Joutnal
1. Mind —a Simplified Study
2. Doctor-Patient Relationship - the Concept
4. Samuel Hahnemann's Organon of Medicine: A Study in its History & Evolution
5. Textbook of an Introduction la the study of Homoeopathic Materia Medica
6. Textbook of Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Volume —1
7. Corrected, Re-translated and Redacted edition of 6th & 5th edition of Hahnemann's Organon of Medicine
8. Questions on Organon of Medicine (Aphorisms 1-70)
9. 1st Edition of Organon of Medicine by Samuel Hahnemann
10. Further help to the study of Allen's Keynotes.
PUBLISHED RESEARCH WORK: 50 published items
Have presented mom than 130 papers and delivered lectures in CMI), ROTP, Seminars, Conferences, Symposiums and Workshops.
ACADEMIC AWARD: Awarded the ORDER OF MERIT by University of Calcutta, 1994.
Have been Supervisor (Guide) for more than 50 scholars of M.D. (Horn.) Course.
EXAMINERSHIP & GUIDESHIP:
Have been Examiner for BHMS Course, MD (Horn.) and Ph.D. Course in
• University of Calcutta University
•The West Bengal University of Health Sciences
•Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
•Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
• Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra, UP
• Kerala University of Health Sciences
• BR Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
• Utkal University, Odisha • University of Delhi
• Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Member, Board of Studies
• Former Member: Board of Studies in Homoeopathy, Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, M.P.
• Member, Board of Studies, PG, The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
• Member, Board of Studies, UG, The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
• Efficacy of individualized homoeopathic medicines in type II diabetes mellitus: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial
• A double-blind randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluatirw, the efficacy 4 individualized homoeopathic medicines in treatment of knee ostcoarthritis
• Efficacy of Individualized Homoeopathic Medicines in the Treatment of Post-Stroke Hemiparesis: An Open, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
• Efficacy of Individualized Homoeopathic Treatment of Insomnia; Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial
Research Committee Membership:
• Member, Ethical Committee of NIH
• Member, Research Advisory Committee, NIH